You are a small to midsize business in Maryland who wants to grow your business and expand your market-share. You’re ready to turn technology into a power tool that can move your business forward instead of a problem that costs you time and money. We’ll guide you to get where you’re going!
Our clients typically have 10 to 50 workstations (up to 100), and rely on their computers, network, and Internet for daily operations. Many of our clients have a specialized line of business application that they use to run their business and rely heavily on that software being operational. They represent a broad cross-section of industries and are located in Maryland and surrounding areas.
If any of the below describes you, we can help!
- You’d like to focus on your business, not the technology.
- Your computer system today seems to hamper business more than it helps.
- You demand better reliability and security for your computer network.
- You are aware that computer downtime costs you money.
- You need to be confident your data is always backed up, period.
- You want to know where your inventory is at all times.
- You’ve considered enabling your employees to work remotely.
- You’d like your employees to do their jobs, not waste their time on computer problems or surfing the net.
- You know that paying to prevent problems is smarter than paying to fix problems.
- You’re planning to grow your business, but need to know the technology and costs involved in doing so.
- Your business interests, beyond providing a great product, are tied to the bottom line.